Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SKETCH D-D-D-D-DUUUUMP!

I've been meaning to do this for a while, so here goes!




This here is Schnooks, who I've drawn in a few comics. He's very much inspired by Tove Jansson, particularly in that his design consists of a circle sitting on top of a triangle, with a couple arms and legs sticking out. Sometimes I cheat his arms in a Jove-like fashion.




Everyone likes General Patton! I didn't draw this from reference and still can't be bothered to look up a picture of his face.




Beautiful German actress by the name of Hilde. I've only ever seen her in one film (Murderers Among Us), but right now I'm reading through her autobiography. She was acting during a time of war, suspicion, and general chaos. I drew a few pictures of her, but this was the best one.




Edward Cullenhands, showing off his horrifying Cullen hands. I don't know.




Peek-a-boo is an adorable roly-poly cat who belongs to my roommate. She's grey with a white stripe down her belly, and she has a short tail. She sometimes drools.

No comments:

Post a Comment